You have decided to start or grow your business – and now you need investment. But where do you start?
And which of the many forms of investment is right for your business? In this half-day workshop we’ll explore how to secure investment through either:
- angel investors;
- venture capital.
We’ll help you make a decision about the right options for your business and give you a simple step-by-step approach for attracting investment for each option.
Save yourself time and money with this invaluable half-day workshop and learn:
- Which investment avenue is right for your business
- The most effective way of finding investors for each avenue
- Learn how to secure the best deal and valuation for your business.
How will you benefit?
- Quickly launch a successful crowdfunding campaign
- Understand what angel investors are looking for
- Receive a template to create a winning Executive Summary
- Know the winning approach to securing the RIGHT kind of venture capital investment
- Understand how to take advantage of new government tax schemes
- Be able to accurately value your business for each approach
- Receive an ‘insiders’ list of recommended small-business-friendly venture capitalists, angel networks, lawyers, crowdfunding sites and more
- Priceless tips on how to pitch to an angel investor
- How to create a winning video pitch for crowdfunding
- Key legal pitfalls to watch out for when receiving investment.
Click here for more information about this event and how you can book a place.